1. About 7 or 8 out of every 100 people (or 7-8% of the population) will have PTSD at some point in their lives.
2. About 8 million adults have PTSD during a given year. This is only a small portion of those who have gone through a trauma.
3. About 10 of every 100 women (or 10%) develop PTSD sometime in their lives compared with about 4 of every 100 men (or 4%).
Chart Source: National Center for PTSD
Patent Pending 2019. All rights reserved.
Individual results may vary.
- Most users begin to feel relief in a few sessions
- Program users can experience lasting results
- Reduced hyper-arousal and less anxiety
- Painful memories and flashbacks fade
- Depression lessens; users feel more positive
Contact us: email@example.com. Full refund available on first session.