Combat Veteran with PTSD
"It was surprising the amount of immediate relief available through the treatments. It helped me calm down and relax."
Combat Veteran with PTSD and TBI
"A 15 minute online session...what did I have to lose? After I completed the session I felt calmer and more relaxed. The same thing happened after my second session. I recalled the same trauma both times and I'm still calmer about that trauma 5 months later."
Domestic violence victim
"For 2 years I’ve been struggling with extreme anger and rage over an incident that occurred many years ago. It’s been a huge disruption to my life.
After 2 sessions, I have found relief of the anger! By the end of the first session I felt a sense of calm, even while thinking about the incident, that I haven’t felt in years."
Sexual assault victim
"My anger has dissipated! In thinking about the incident, I can recall it clearly and understand all its implications, but somehow the anger and rage simply aren’t present. Again, it’s hard to describe...it’s like being released from prison! You’re life savers!"
More user results are found at RESULTS.
- Most users begin to feel relief in a few sessions
- Program users can experience lasting results
- Reduced hyper-arousal and less anxiety
- Painful memories and flashbacks fade
- Depression lessens; users feel more positive
1. About 7 or 8 out of every 100 people (or 7-8% of the population) will have PTSD at some point in their lives.
2. About 8 million adults have PTSD during a given year. This is only a small portion of those who have gone through a trauma.
3. About 10 of every 100 women (or 10%) develop PTSD sometime in their lives compared with about 4 of every 100 men (or 4%).
Chart Source: National Center for PTSD
Individual results may vary.